Wednesday, July 12, 2006

day(s) out with Hans & Qi

Feeling: stinky
Playing: Channel 5
Location: Home

Ahh.. Finally.. I had the strength to resize and put the pictures nice nice.. Enjoy please.. the crazy trio~

Notice that we bought things from the same place.. Hans a bag, Qi a wallet and me a bag. WOoOoo... I LOVE ESPRIT. THEY call it RETAIL THERAPY. hiak hiak!!

oh yarh, the pictures aren't exactly very clear, cos too many pictures in one "frame" so cannot save as higher res. Erm.. and erh... in one of the pool pictures with me and Hans in it, you will see everyone chalking their cue. Haha... it's just funny how habitual it is to chalk when you are not playing.

The rest... are just crazy photos which we did. And I gotta thank these two crazy monkeys who brought me out and seeing me thru thick and thin.

Muacks! love you guys so much... (kae i better get my butt to the bathroom before Hans comes to Jurong to kill me. wahahhaha....)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home