Sunday, July 02, 2006

sunday moments

Feeling: accomplished
Playing: Liang Jing Ru's Fen Shou Kuai Le
Location: Home

Happiest Moment: Knowing that I have been loved

Confused Moment: What is going to happen to me?

Proudest Moment: Finally cleaned up my room (tho the outlook still remains unchanged but the drawers and cupboards are neater, man... another round to go next week to clear my table and what not nonsense. Tiring.)

Safest Moment: Sending my parents back home safely, no cars were hurt.


Moments become my memories. Some stay some go. I guess I have made the first step to a better life by unclustering the "seen" mess. The next is to uncluster the "unseen" mess inside of me.

I can feel my smile coming back. All thanks to people around me who are constantly encouraging me and being there for me.

THANK YOU. Those two words are never enough to express my gratitude towards all who have been there for me.

I apologise if I have been ungrateful and misunderstood as being unappreciative. If you ever feel like I've taken you for granted, I am sorry. It's just that I am sometimes too tired to think. I know it's not an excuse but I am only human too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home