esprit-addict
Feeling: addicted and boredPlaying: colleagues shouting
Location: TSP
Ha.. I am getting addictted to Esprit clothes, timewear, blah blah blah... Erh.. Tho I don't have the money to buy every single clothes in that shop but ever since young, I am an Esprit fan.
At least I can proudly say I have an Esprit Shades.
Erh... I am *ahem* aiming for...


Wahahaha....
This is the result of waiting for emails to come in so that I can do my work. All becos my customers are in India and Dubai (2.5Hrs and 4Hrs behind SG time).
Tonight, I will be stuck in a meeting. Goshh...... I feel shitty. Literally.
Muwahahhaa.... I am bored to insanity.
Oh yeh, YY and I were browsing thru asia.cnet and she chance upon the N80 VS SE K800 article on a forum. So sad.. how can they compare a cybershot camera and a nokia (don't know what brand but I am guessing olympus) camera?
YY is trying to convert me to to be SE user, while I remain loyal to Nokia. Hmm... I wonder if they would give me loyalty points or something for being so loyal to them. Even Mama also loves Nokia.
Hey! Nokia! Give us loyalty awards leh.. Give me one free N80 already...
keke.. back to work. ciao~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home