the million and one update
Feeling: burpyPlaying: Daniel Powter's Bad Day
Location: Home
Alrightty. My twenty-first just passed. I had my celebration on 25th. Too many pictures to show, so I'm gonna show you just one. Cos I am too tired and lazy to edit them. keke... Read Kris' blog if you wanna see some photos.
Here goes...

yeh yeh... QiQi was selling me for $1.60 to Kris...
Oh yes.. a day before that... I attended a wedding at Hyatt Hotel. The theme was black. Cool. I likeyy... It was my Godma's cousin's wedding. Not very close, so my family sat quite a distance. I got bored at the table (i am the one and only young lady there, no topics with the rest of the uncles and aunties) so I decided to snap a pic with papa.


Finally... We had the chance to take a quick shot. Pretty not? Handsome not?
Erh... and there was the TP which seems to be one of the hardest test I ever took.

It was a fast test. I skipped the slope. I didn't finish my test route. But I passed. woOhOOooo....

Being overjoyed... I went to celebrate. erh.. my birthday. hehe.. Eric made up to me for not coming for my celebration on sunday.
Yey! I thank all who made my day special. Appreciate each and every present that everyone gave me. I love all of them! smiles. Especially from YY's gang, Regina's gang, LV&Jo's gang, and so many more... THANK YOU. "xie xie".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home