Monday, September 25, 2006

monday blues

Feeling: pain
Playing: power 98
Location: tsp

bored with work. haven't started much since i started at 8.30am.

let's see what crap can I write about now...
alrighty. shall start with my movies weekend.

i went to watch imagine you and me on sat. hee.. kinky. got me thinking, what if one day, kris (not thinking too clearly and blinded by lots of love) decides to marry me. I get so excited and think that this is it. He's the one. My best friend. My soul mate. My true love. AND on my wedding day, I see someone so attractive and felt a connection with just one glance of the eye. I try all ways to brush away that thought, only to realise that HER presence makes my soul alive. GAWD...... and then, you got to go watch the movie to find out what I am talking about now. Hiak Hiak...

Still, it's thrilling and definately very kinky thinking about two ladies in the act of it. LOL! Okay, i better stop before Kris really thinks I am turning into a lesbian.

I am still attracted to my boyfriend, Kris.

hm. watched "shopgirl" on dvd with kris last night. it was abt this girl who works in saks fifth avenue who came from Vermount looking for a "new life". single and very available yet demure and quiet. she met two guys. one young, innocent-horny (contradicting), out-of-tune (in terms of thoughts) guy dated her. BUT he got rejected. The other, 50yr old, rich, not-wanting-to-commit, highly-sex-driven guy dated her too. Of cos, she chose the rich old man thinking that this is it, in the end, she found herself beind blinded. Grr... freaking ti-ko old man.
Anyway, she decided to stop willowing in self-pity and start life anew. blah blah blah... (told you it's boring) and went back to the first guy (who decided to change and be successful for her sake.

If you want to know more, go rent the dvd and watch.

okay... I have decided to go back to work.

honestly, there's this particular old lady in my division whom i am totally disgusted with. still, to save my fair, i-wished-it-was-peach-skin, boney butt, i have to suck it in and not be bothered by her.

have i mentioned that it's mentally and emotionally tiring to be working here? oh yes, office politics, i wished for school to start soon.

note:
i am too lazy to do any editing. so if my sentence didn't come out right. pardon me. i feel so weak and tired. my ulcer is killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home