Friday, October 06, 2006

day at home

Feeling: tummy ache
Playing: power 98
Location: home

aye. i am supposed to be on mc but i have yet to visit my good friend, doctor so-and-so, to get a certified mc. i planned drop by the clinic at 3pm but looking out of my window at three o'clock, the haze, the sunlight and the heat just scares me. i felt as tho i would melt the moment i step out of my comfy house.

anyway, i was doing some research. got quite a few good ideas for my upcoming project. all thanks to YY and Thomas. i am satisfied. so, i started playing ard with photoshop again. my then-love, which is sadly cast aside since i started working at tsp. *coughs* excuses *coughs*

i came up with a simple design which i have procastinated to make. not quite what i want it to be but i am happy with it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a simple plain design which is now my wallpaper.


now, i have some more photos to show off. you might have seen it on kris' blog but heck. i love these photos too much to keep them in my C drive, so i am going to display them.

First up, Pepper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He was trying to get me to "sayang" him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Raising his paw to...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
... give me a "High-five!".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not getting enough attention, he sticks his tongue out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy dog. Fully satisfied after getting his hugs and kisses from me.


Next, Michelle. My god-daughter. I brought her to "kids central live". I think she didn't quite enjoy it cos those cartoons were so new. Even i couldn't recongise any of them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Walking towards the van with her mama.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pretending to be cool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"boo..." all not what she likes.


Then! Something happened. Just two months after I passed. I couldn't start mama's van. So I seeked help.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Call and call and call...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the verge of tears. Feeling so helpless.


Finally, I got the van started and headed to Pasir Ris chalet to celebrate kris' friend's birthday. And I called my dumb friend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Firdaus, who bullied me throughout my poly days. *kidding*

And that's the end of my post.
I am going to the doctor now. I don't feel the urge to go "bian bian" already. It's safe to go out now. *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home