Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good news!

Feeling: bloated
Playing: power 98
Location: tsp

I come to bring good news!

I got accepted by Curtin University of Technology. I will be doing Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing and Public Relations Double Major).

The best news is, i got 5 exempted modules. wOOhOoO.... That means I will grad 2 trimesters earlier and save six thousand aussie dollars.

After calculating, I should be graduating in two and a half years later. The education system works in such a way that during the 3rd trimester, part-timers are allowed to take only two modules. And for Trimester 1 and 2, I can do 3 modules.
But I have 19 Modules. Erh... I will have to work something out if I want to grad a trimester earlier than usual.

I start school on the 27 Nov. I will be doing "Accounting" and Consumer Behaviour".
OoO lala~ So every Monday and Wednesday evenings, I will be occupied with school for the next 16 weeks. :D


Okay, enough of enjoyment, I still feel so freaking sick after one and a half days of MC. What's wrong with me? I want to go home.... *cries*

Fine, I will leave for home early today. No working overtime. Anyway, I couldn't care less about what is happening when my brain isn't quite responding to things so well.

Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home