about a conversation with my addiction
Feeling: lost, unmotivatedPlaying: power 98
I had a conversation with my current addiction, he's someone.
Addiction: You can't go on like this.
Me: I know but how to stop me from being this way?
Addiction: You need to be more organised.
Me: Oh. Sounds like I am lost.
Addiction: Maybe but you can't go on like this...
Me: I know, I am ruining my life.
Sigh. Someone said, "YOU NEED A HOLIDAY!" and I say, "It's true leh!".
My goodness. I am so exhausted from work, school, family matters and maybe dating.
I have four more assignments to complete. One due today, one due next Friday, then another due next next Friday and another next next next Friday. Then it will be CNY.
I cannot complain. I am not complaining. I have a good life! I have a job, I get to study, I have almost everything I need. I just need to be more mentally stable.
Back to my assignment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home