Sunday, October 31, 2004

it is still sunday

Feeling: bored & happy
Playing: 98.7FM, Welcome to my life by Simple Plan
Location: still home

had a sudden rush of ideas to blog. i hope i can get it all out. here goes...


this was what i brought for Michelle. I think it's going to be a little big for her now but it's really pretty, so i got it! Front top reads: I love Mummy! Front bottom reads: Little Princess. Back reads: and Daddy too... sweet right?

[n][e][x][t]

i just called mummy. she's at grand's place. so i will have to settle dinner myself.


Sharon: mummy, what time are you coming back? Then dinner how?

Mom: I am at woodlands. Are you hungry already?

S: I want to buy stuff.

M: Oh.. then you go out to eat yourself and come back early.

S: Orh.. ok.

M: hangs up without saying bye bye.

Mummy always do this to me (hang up without saying bye) and we usually don't answer each other questions. it's hilrious hearing our conversations and when we quarrel. cos we would both end up laughing. very silly.
So i called Keith who will be coming over later. (He's at the Zoo with his gang, jx, jo, js, zy) He told me he would only be here at 7pm the earliest. *looks at time.. 5.20pm*
Conclusion: go bathe. study for a while. go Jurong point and get my stuff.

[n][e][x][t]

i hope noone will kill me for spending so much time on my blog today. just felt that i haven't completed something when i wanted to do so much on my blog. now that it is settled. I am SATISFIED. *happy* and i am feeling hungry..

[n][e][x][t]

woke up at 9am. bathed and hurried out of the house to church. i met keith at clementi first. while waiting in queue for 96, i was cramping again. ouch. hurts. oh well, i got to church in time and managed to go through mass peacefully. anyway, i got a picture of the church that i go to.. It's called Church of the Holy Cross.


450 Clementi Avenue 1 Singapore 129955

went for lunch at one of clementi's coffeeshop, (Teck Hin). I had fish porridge. Keith said i can only eat that cos i am "sick". grr.. :/ well, i only finished the bowl after 30 minutes. in the meantime,
(conversation in Mandarin)


S: so do you think you dote me?

K: do you think that i dote you?

S: do you think that you dote me enough then?

K: there's room for improvement.

S: laughs.


I think it's funnier spoken in Mandarin. after that, he sent me to the 99 berth while he takes off to the Zoo. *raises brows* And upon reaching home, i have been at the computer till now. ha! I am so dead. I got 2 more papers to go. Tuesday, 6pm: Mobile Communication. Friday, 9am: Ethics and Law of IT. and it's the end. Results release on 24th nov. ok. that is fast. *prays* i hope i will get B's and C's and only 1 D for IADT.

ok. rain stopped. can go bathe already. heee... i am delaying and delaying.

[m][e][s][s][a][g][e][s]

Keith: *smiles* don't scold me. hee.. love you. =Þ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home