rainy wednesday afternoon
Feeling: the urge to go "bian bian", coldPlaying: 98.7FM, Open your eyes by Alter Bridge
Location: TSP
brrrr.... COLD! It's raining cats and dogs outside while i am quite comfortably situated at my desk. Laughs.
Last night, I went to Church for Charismatic (Praise and Worship).. The feeling of playing music again was GREAT!! Especially when you know that you are playing for SOMEONE special, the Good Lord Jesus. *smiles*
I was reminded last night that God created me in a special way. So I should accept the way that I am. minus the bad habits, minus the bad characteristics, minus the nonsenses that I create.. I am actually a perfect being. *giggles*
"You are a wonderful creation of HIS" This was what we were made to say to each other. *smiles*
i got to admit that I am still not that convinced that the way i am is the way that Jesus wants me to be. So I am going to change. Leave it up to HIM and let HIM take control.
One of the Priest said this, "God didn't need your permission to create you and bring you into this world but HE needs your permission to bring you into Heaven." Now, tell me who doesn't want to be in Heaven? Heaven that promises us, Catholics, the everlasting after life.. Arh.. It's a complicating issue, i don't think i want to go into details.
Anyway, i hope i can be really satisfied with what i have and what i am. Do you get it some times? I don't know how to describe it to you but it's a very nice feeling. to be satisfied with yourself and to be happy all the time. I want to be that person again.
And and and.. the Praise and Worship leader mentioned that she wants to introduce new songs to the group. I told her I am going to get a new song book.. the one that i was hoping to get for x'mas from mummy but it looks like i am going to have a x'mas present from them. Laughs. She said that i can claim it from the group's fund. YiPpIe! but then again, shd i just get a subsidise? *thinks*
heh.. tonight i am going to watch "the incredibles". The movie that Toshiba is sponsoring. Laughs. I got 2 free movie tix! WoOoHhOOoo... Keith and I have saved $26 on our entertainment list. *winks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home