Wednesday, January 05, 2005

appeal unsuccessful

Feeling: mixed. disappointed. lost. at ease.
Playing: Kiss Kiss by Holly Valance on ipod mini
Location: Dover MRT Taxi stand waiting for mummy.

Appeal unsuccessful. heh.. kind of unexpected. but I trust that God has other plans for me. I am trying very hard to look on the bright side of the situation. No one is to be blamed except for my bad attitude towards to my lecturer that might have lead to some unfavourable circumstances… I can’t say that my family situation caused me to have unnecessary stress resulting to my mental block, this may be part of the many reasons.

Too much stress can lead to some sort of mental illness; depression. It’s curable but it takes a lot of love, care, concern, hope and attention. Why? Do I have it? Eh.. I guess I can say that I am recovering from it slowly.

I read from an article that depression causes a person to lose hope and just disrupt his/her whole life. Read this … I am proud to say that because I cling on to my Faith so dearly that it saved my life. =) therefore, I am still here and not cremated yet. *winks*

-bbl. I am in Ikea car park now-

I am back home.

somehow.. i am in no mood to talk now. sigh. just a sudden mood swing. it's got sth to do with someone i met at Ikea. erh...

why do i always feel so inferior? argh.. just wished i would be more confident of myself as days go by.

i always feel that i am lousier compared to any other girls out there. put me in a group of 10 girls.. i would be the last to be noticed.

heh.. got to pick myself up.

sorry peeps... i am not so fine.

well, tmr will be a better day. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home