Thursday, January 06, 2005

brand new day

Feeling: fine, slightly giddy
Playing: nothing
Location: home

I got to say that today's weather is much better. No rain. So it's good right? I mean plentiful of people are complaining about how the rain disrupts their plans and stuff... for me.. =) I love rainy days. cold.. dark.. mysterious.. *gryns*

I had afternoon class today. 12pm-3pm. That's 3 hours of lecture. Ha~! I survived yet again. woOhOooOo... and mom picked me up after class. yea! i reached home really fast. Actually i don't quite remember the journey home. :/ *scratches head*

anywayssss... i got home and immediately got hooked on my computer again. heee.. Nopess.. wasn't chatting but i was re-doing the side bar of my bloggy. SEE----->

Then my fingers got itchy and decided to install yahoo! messenger and switch on my ICQ. sad.. no one is using ICQ cos i've only ONE person in my list. bOoohOooo... needless to say, my yahoo! has got only 3 online.

i got thirsty and went to the kitchen and i saw this...


soft toys on a bamboo stick! ha!!!

and i decided to go find the naughty boy and i found him doing this...


bOo!


sleeping beside daddy..

---

aye~ i have a role play tmr. it carries 20% of my total marks, got to put in lots of effort! I wanna get a B for CSW.

oh yerr, another of my lecturer suggested that i drop one mod this semester since i am staying back for one more semester but i have decided not to. it's already week 4. I will just go on. besides, i dowan to be in a class with strangers next semester.

how am i coping with my appeal's news?
i am fine. accepting it better. feeling a little unfair but i trust that God has sth in store for me.

and my self-confidence level.. i am trying hard to bring it up. i am trying... still i feel inferior.

---

got a dinner with my parents' overseas friends tonight. so i won't be around. =) take care ppl.

---

vince, good luck and take care of yourself in there k. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home