Wednesday, February 23, 2005

tai on reservice

Feeling: good
Playing: 98.7FM, Better Man by Robbie Williams
Location: Home

wahahaha... I am still at home. COS Mr Tai is not in school. so I have no tutorial and no lab. I actually skipped tut on purpose and got a call from mao at 9.45am.. he asked me not to go to school cos no class. wahahahaha....

decided to sleep in till later.. woke up at 11am by 3 sms. *yawns* 1st msg from jj, my wake up "call". 2nd from Mr Tan, there's a classrep meeting tmr at 12pm which i won't be able to make it. 3rd from Nic. Argh! He missed his LAB TEST!!!! *faints* I hope everything goes well for him.

do you girls sometimes feel extremely tired and hungry when your period reaches? That's how i am feeling since yesterday. erm.. yesterday alone i had 4 meals? for breakfast; duck noodles, for lunch; guava and green apple, for tea break; shrooms burger, for dinner; pork porridge.. erm.. supper; po pia.. argh.. so much food. it's too much...

---

i got some photos of pepper.. lalalalala...


Pepper reading the striats times or not.. when i got home ytd, i found bits and pieces of papers all over the floor.. All his doing...


gave Pepper a stick to bite. and he does it on top of his favourite Eeyore which once belonged to me until he pulled it off my bed. humph!

---


BBNT lab test results~ wahahahha.. I PASSED!

---

i told daddy i need a dress. lalala~ he said ok. so i will be going out to get it soon after he bathes Pepper. then i will head to mao's place. wOOoOo... it's going to be late. wahahaa.. nvm, they can play maple and level up first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home