back..
Feeling: uncomfortablePlaying: zouk flava cd
Location: home
before i go on to comment. a few pictures to show u.

blogging isn't bad.


He refused to move from my pillow to let me sleep. *rolls eyes*



met my all time favourite secondary school senior. the last time we met was in xmas 2003. tot it would be an uneasy meeting since the long period of not talking to each other but.. it was surprisingly comfortable. really loved his company. wahahahaha.. din realise i miss this guy so much till now. *shouts to Edwin* "EDWIN! WE'D MEET MORE!"
.end.
went out for some shopping today and damaged my bank account badly. NO MORE shopping for the rest of the month. Gawd... this is cruel. I miss shopping. *gryns* The worst thing, it's SALES time~! EEk!!!!!!!!!! but the good thing, sales lasts till end july. wahahahahahahaha...............
saw many many things that i wanted and need. hiak hiak.
kae larh.. tired liao. tmr got to go back to work. heh.. supposed to go this morning but i was too tired and felt feverish. so i decided to sleep in. I am confident of finishing my work on time. *smiles*
WAIT! got to tell you peeps this.
I met this mad lady while waiting for my bus along Commonwealth Road heading towards Clementi direction. *laughs* She was across the bus stop that i was at. Scolding some hokkien &^%&^*)&*(#!!#. yah. She boarded the bus, then made some international sign language to the girls sitted on the same bench as me. I think the girl pointed back and agitated her. She alighted the bus and crossed the over head bridge and found that the girls left. *laughs* Then she scolded jeremy and i.. wah lau. dunno to laugh at her or to pity her or to fear her. damn funny. then jeremy, being hmi, stared at her and she kept shut. LOL! just nice, my bus came. wahahahaha.. i boarded and she left. wahahhahaha....
wait!!! Last thing. I am planning to revamp my blog. wahahaha... soon soon. got so many things i want to do sial~

2 Comments:
something very meaningful I read in the sunday time, thought it is good to share with you and your friends who read your blog......
Living life defined by your own sense of possibility, not by others notions of limitations, is the path to success.
What you are today is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God. HE is waiting for that gift right now. Make it something extraordinary.
haha! "I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!" ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home