patience
Dear friend,Life is about waiting... waiting for the bus, for the time to pass so that i can see the doctor, for my hair to grow longer, for the bad times in life to pass, for my sadness to fade away, for my heartache to heal, for my twenty-first birthday to come, for September to end so that i will graduate with a Diploma, for anything and everything... LIFE is about Practising Patience.
Always remember, nothing is forever. Things are always going to be temporary. All you need, is to be PATIENT. Time will pass by, and before you know it, it's over. I will be there for you. I am always there for you. But I won't know you need me until you tell me or talk to me.
Just like how you are there for me EVERY TIME. I WANT to be there for you too. If only you allow me to be. And the hurt last for as long as you want it to.
I may seem busy, but I can't help it. I need to work. I do hope you understand my situation. I am not addicted to work, but I need to work.
I am sorry if I haven't been a good enough friend to you. I am doing my best to make it to you. Will you let me into your heart, soul and mind? So that i can share the hurts and pains, the laughters and joys, the anger and the madness... All i want to tell you is.. I am here for you. as always.
Yours truly,
Shar

2 Comments:
Sweet*
thanks darling..
Post a Comment
<< Home