Saturday, August 06, 2005

what a week

Feeling: fat!
Playing: 98.0FM
Location: TSP

yeh yeh, it's a Saturday afternoon and i am in the office becos i have to meet my postponed dateline. *sobs*

This week was a really NO LIFE week. On Monday, i worked till 8pm. Then headed home. bahh... i remembered exercising and then posting my prev childhood pictures.

And on Tuesday, I headed down to Singapore Polytechnic to study with Wendy. Managed to do my 2 past year papers. At night, went to church for Charismatic. Then home to study for my Multimedia Signal Processing Paper till 1am.

Wednesday, it was a nightmare! I opened my question paper, and found FIVE short questions instead of the usual four. Bahh.. out of 5, i only know how to do 3. Gawdd... and the 10 MCQ, anyhow do larh.. After my test, headed back to work and worked till 8.30pm before going for dinner with YY. heh.. what a day.

On Thurdays, (WEEKEND IS NEARING!!) work again larh.. till 8.30pm. Super duper stressed up cos I received my dateline schedule. when i recived it, i went, "BLLLAAARRRDDDYHEELLLL!!!" Cos it was the next day. freaked out. Cos i just received all my documents. i need at least 1 day to prepare them before i can do my data entry and checking. Which means, i needed another 3 days!! really wished i could just drop dead. So freaking tired but still pushing myself to do and meet my dateline. That now, i can hardly open my eyes wide and my face is full of zits and my stomach produced MORE acid again. I need the DOCTOR! "ddddoooocccttOOOORRRR~!" BUT! things changed when YY and I headed to JP for dinner at MOS Burger. Not becos i had my favourite milk tea and chick nugs but it's BECOS of the company.

ever came across a friend whom you were really close with during sec 1 & 2 then becos of the different class in sec 3 & 4, you girls got drifted apart and to make things worst, we went to different poly. And it's only recently, we got back together. Right YY? Our paths of fate crossed and we meet again.. just like you said, "maybe we are fated to be together." wahahah!! so, don't go to HK to study larh! *evil gryns*

heh.. on Friday, it was dooms day. i really worked like hell larh.. i din even go out for lunch. Karen had to buy lunch back for us, Daphne, Anna and myself. Work work work.. till 8pm again. tsk tsk..

And now, i am back at work. the worst thing, i slept really early last night. like at 12am. and by 7am, my biological clock woke me up. i tired to force myself back to sleep... and woke up again at 11am. Laughs. Then took my time to eat, watch kids central and bathe before mummy sent me down. lalalala... heh.. i got to come back tmr again. It's just so mentally strainning. yeh? do you feel so same too?

Oh yeh, i will be meeting LV, YY and Chin Hock (new member to the grp? nah.. just another classmate. btw, it's a HE. hahaha..) Jo sms just now and told me she's down with food poisioning so she won't be coming. sad. GET WELL SOON GIRL!

---

Since i was listening to the radio, the DJ played this song which somehow expresses how i feel. partly larh..

Papa Roach's Scars

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

Drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
You're making me insane
All I can say is

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

... for the rest, pls click here.

cheerios sweethearts.. i am back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home