Wednesday, December 21, 2005

before i really leave for Vegas

Feeling: love sick
Playing: nothing
Location: LA, Fullerton, OC


Hi peeps! I am back from my shopping. I went to Brea Mall (next town or something) today. There were FIVE departmental stores in that Mall itself; Macy's, Robinson's May, Spear (or sth like that), J.Penny and Normstorm (sth like tat). Imagine John Little/Robinson, Metro, Isetan, C.K. Tangs and Takashimaya all in one place but only two levels high. And on top of that, add in all the branded goods places except this isn't the LV, Gucci, Prada kind of stores.. They are brands which you won't find in Singapore like Hollerster (or sth like tat, too lazy to go find out), GAP, Banana Republic, blah blah blah... Get the point?

And so, Aidan (my God-uncle who is only twenty-two) and I went around the Mall from 1pm all the way till 3pm before mummy joined us and we continued without Mummy (cos we go different kinds of shop larh) till 5pm and there after we continued till 6.45pm. No prize for guessing how much I spent, almost 200usd I think. Don't dare to count. But I spent it on only ten tops, one skirt, one sweater, two men's tops for my darling (I had to get them becos I want him to have unique shirts too! See! I know how to pamper my boyfriend too kae... I do think of him).

The day ended with a delightful yummy Nacho's meal and coke... Arhh... Heaven I tell you when I got to sit after so many hours of walking. Don't be surprise by Aidan, he's such a metrosexual kind of a guy but too bad, GIRLS! He's going to be a priest. LOL! don't ask me why.....

Anyway, this really beautiful girl (God-cousin) came to pick us up in the Honda Pilot (imagine Honda CRV but BIGGER! even bigger than Toyota Space or sth like tat). She's only seventeen and she could drive that HUGE vehicle. WOW! Oh well, it's USA. Bah! I still haven't got her photos but when I do, I would love to show you, her. I do not know if I will get it becos, she's leaving for her basketball game in another town or state or sth, soon while I will be away in Vegas. Get it? Anyway, she and her older sister (Jessica) used to come over to Singapore (cos her mom is a Singaporean, my God-ma's older sister) and I remember playing with her. I do! I do!

Anyway, Jessica is only twenty (same age as me) and she's finishing her Masters! alamak! I only have a diploma! tsk tsk.. and she moved out of her parents' house already! HaiYoo... and me? still living with my mom.. tsk tsk... Americans vs Asians (Chinese). BIG DIFFERENCE I TELL YOU (say it with a Hong Kong-er accent)!!

Enough said... I am going off to sleep tho I know I most probably can't but I will try cos I need my rest. stayed awake for a while last night cos Mummy was snoring so loudly. heh!

oh yeh! I just realised that I am living with a guy who used to design toys for Disney. Haha...

Me: So what are you doing now?

Mike: I design toys. I used to design toys for Disney but I am working for a different company now.

Me: Oh! So you are the ONE who was working for Disney..

Mike: *giggles* Yes, I am THE ONE.


tata babies! I will be back!

PS: Dear! please blog more, so that I can read when I get back. I love you darling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home