Monday, January 28, 2008

i can't wait...

Feeling: can't wait
Playing: power 98

I can't wait...

- To change the colours of my braces later
- To get my hair coloured again on Thursday
- To have my hair trimmed on Thursday too
- To finish my PR paper by Friday
- To attend the last lessons for this trimester ending this Friday
- To start on a new catalogue-project at work


In the near future, I am waiting...

- For the new Fiscal year to start, then my new job scope can start proper, ending all ties I have with my previous department.

- For my whole degree course to end, which I expect will end only next year June. But really, I am trying to finish it by February 2009.

- For my bank account to hit S$10,000 (by end 2009)... Laughs. It's not easy to save when you have so many things to pay for and when temptation is all around you. Therefore, I made a vow to stop buying clothes, shoes and unnecessary items for the next six months, at least.

Okay, right now, this very moment, I can't wait to have lunch. HUNGRY!

OH OH... I know this a little delayed but if you haven't seen Baby Ally go "Whatever", check this vid out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home