forgive and forget
Feeling: guiltyPlaying: 98.7FM, That's what Friends are For by SG 11 Idols
Location: Home
argh.. told myself so many times not to go there. but i went. heh.. wished i had been more determined. sigh..
i am still feeling disturbed about the ikea trip. haven't stop thinking tho. eh.. i ask myself so many times...
why do i dislike her so much?
i simply can't get an answer.
why can't we just be normal friends?
sigh.. just friends ma.
well, i guess i am still ok at where we are.
I say this prayer ever so often and i am still so ignorant. sigh.. i ought to be punished. how can i even call myself a Catholic?
Our Father who are in Heaven,
Holy be Your Name.
Your Kingdom come,
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us today our daily bread
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sinned against us.
Do not bring us to the test,
but deliver us from evil.
I ask God to send His Holy Angels and watch over me.
argh.. Ryl, if you are reading, I am sorry. I am trying to learn to accept you. =)
forgive and forget.. something that i must master~!

1 Comments:
"why do i dislike her so much? i simply can't get an answer."
>> mayb.. u do noe e ans like i do.. cast away ur insecurities coz it aint doing anyone any good.. mayb i shudnt b commenting coz im sure u'd noe wat's e right/wrong thing to do..
"argh.. Ryl, if you are reading, I am sorry. I am trying to learn to accept you. =)"
>> u will.. once u find ur confidence n faith in ur own relationship.. *smiles* anywaes, take ur time ba.. =)
-ah RYL-
Post a Comment
<< Home