mad at mos
Feeling: madPlaying: channel 5, LOST
Location: Home
i am going to complain to MOS burger HQ!!! Jurong Point's standard is super duper lousy~! Wah lau! the other time they served me burnt chicken nuggets, next was milk tea with whole cup of ice (i bearly had 3 sips and i finished the whole cup), NOW~! they gave me mussels instead of my CHICKEN NUGGETS! I dun care if mussels taste nicer or they cost more~! I DUN CARE! I WANT MY CHICKEN NUGGETS!!!! ARGH! *boxes the nearest person*
wah lau.. tat was my dinner leh~! arggghhh... *jumps ard like a kid and runs around pulling her hair* argh! argh! argh! argh! argh! argh! argh! argh!
I AM SO MAD!
---
wondering wat have i been up to the last few days?
Sunday - i went back to work. I had to rush for my dateline. 7th June.
Monday - went back to school in the morning. for a dumb lecture which i couldn't get anything in. lol. cos my frds were talking to me and i was tempted to reply. *giggles* after which, i went back to work and rush my work till 8pm.
Tuesday - DATELINE~ bloody shit~ haven't finish. eek~~~~~~ doomed. anyway, couldn't hand cos i had a $780 difference in one of those listings. *rolls eyes*
Wednesday - went to see the doctor. and he told me my stomach produced too much acid. bahhhhh..... gave me gastric pills and panadol for my headaches and pains.
today - finally found my $780. and my May's account is closed. within 2 weeks. wahahhaa.. so proud of myself. wahaahahahahahahhaah......
---
hmm.. haven't been blogging cos i wasn't in such good mood. bahhh... got vexed over things at home. sometimes i wonder, why can't i just be left alone. i just feel so yucky (irritated) when i hear from her. tho i know she cares but it's just the 'over' doing of things that turns me off. really. parents, pls.. you shd give ur kids space to breathe.
i am turning twenty in 20 days. i know there isn't a measuring instrument to measure the amt of freedom parents shd give. it's all about learning to let go. do you really want to see your own kid be driven to resentment then you will let go? by then, it'd be too late.
sigh.. sometimes, it's not that i want to ignore my parents but i dunno how to handle them and give them answers.
is it so wrong to have my own thinking and my own life?
had a little conversation with my colleages during my lunch ride back to the office. [eh.. 5 of us, and i was at least 15 years younger than the 3 ladies and 36 years younger than the driver (uncle but he insisted i called him kor kor.. lol.)] Then the uncle brought up the matter of the secondary girl who committed suicide becos she was accused of stealing a handphone. and i replied, kids nowadays are too shielded. they are over protected.
wat's my point? my point is.. overprotection can be destructive or even kills. learn to let go. before anything happens to your daughter. *keeps my finger cross and hopes that i won't get into trouble by voicing how i feel. tot tat was what my mom always wanted to know. since she likes going thru my things.*
sigh.. and to contradict myself, my parents might think that i am going the wrong way and they are guiding me thur to the right path.. cos they knows wat's best. BUT really.. who decides wat's good or bad? just becos i dun listen to you, i am bad and naughty?
why not get a programmed child and he/she will be exactly what you want him/her to be? isn't tat a great idea?! *shouts to inventors & doctors* "go invent a micro chip leh then parents nowadays won't have parenting problem. idea right?" *pukes*
here's another story to share:
Don't Compare
In our daily interaction with others, we're either consciously or subconsciously sizing each other up. Judging, assessing, measuring - their looks, their demeanour, their abilities, their intelligence, how happy they are. It's a survival instinct I suppose, when knowing how competent the other players are gives you clues about how to play the game.
However, this becomes self-defeating when we begin to compare ourselves with others. When we do this, we give away a small part of our uniqueness, taking away from our own gifts and talents.
No other person has our unique qualities. No one else has ever gone through the exact same circumstances or has had the precise physical characteristics or thoughts we have.
It is when we are envious of others and what they possess that we do the greatest damage to ourselves. If we only knew what their thoughts were and what they had gone through to achieve their success it is unlikely we would want anything to do with it.
Wise persons of the ages have stated that if all people in the whole world were to dump their problems in one pile and we were to go through that pile, we would be extremely happy to settle for our own problems.
We just don't know what the other person feels until we have been in his shoes. What does he think and why does he think that way? What circumstances has he been through? What obstacles has he had to overcome to achieve whatever it is that he has achieved?
When we can truthfully answer those questions we can know how the other person feels and what has been required of him. The one thing we can know is our own thoughts and feelings, the circumstances we have allowed to bring us to our current position in life, and the choices we have made to bring us to where we are.
This allows us to honour others without comparing ourselves to them.
---
[m][e][s][s][a][g][e][s]
Eugene Neu: COngrats~ you passed~!!!
Francis: good luck in tekong~!
Lin Zhong Hua: good luck in tekong too~!
Zhi Qin: good luck in tekong~!
Donova: good luck in tekong toOooOo!

9 Comments:
Wow.. Salute ur frankness and determination to stand against what you believe.. You're truly a strong girl (not rebelious) and you stand firm next to your heart.. Knowing ur mum would read this, knowing u'd probably get into trouble for saying wat you truly feel (gosh!).. Still you did wat you had to do.. Kudos!
thks edwin. tho i smell trouble brewing but i had to say wat i had to.. cos by not saying i might cause more misunderstanding between my parents and i.
i guess it's wat happened to me along the way tat makes me stronger but still i feel a little confused and mixed.
it's like i want to be a good girl yet i want to be who i am.
it's just the growing stage larh..
and this 'growing stage' is healthy and essential in every teengaers life! so dun feel pull down or even embarrassed by it.. So juz face it, embrace it and just live life to the max everyday.. Only time will tell wat kind of person u're gona be in the future.. So juz live.. And most importantly, be happy.. Negativities are only negative if u allow them to be..
Gosh, I sound old.. LOL.. Juz trying to help..
you not old larh. it's cos i am a late bloomer in the stage of "growing up". it's a stage of in between. *rmb britney's i'm not a girl not yet a woman* and if, i dun turn out to be what my parents want me to be, it's not their fault. it's becos i chose a different path from what they had planned for me. i am not someone who likes to be spoon fed, i perfer to get burnt and learn by my mistakes. i won't blame my parents if i don't turn how to be successful in the future. if i am not successful, it's becos i din work hard enough for my own future. i just hope tat my parents will see wat i planned for myself and stop worrying like i am a good-for-nothing kiddo.
and... contented and happy, truly i am. *smiles*
-GRace- this is a well written entry. Thumbs up! *wolf whistles* You go gal!!
Dear Sharon,
Whatever you want to let out your steam, let it out, I am not angry with you or hate you or anything, but you keep criticise your parents , hate your parents especially your mom, you think it again, it is wise to do such a thing? Think first! Where you come from? I had taught you to be a good girl and welcome by everyone, is it wrong? After all the education, and now that you start to work and can have financial freedom, you bite me back, I never taught you that, who do you learnt from? We are your parents, and you keep talking bad about us, what you want to prove? Show your friends that you are are a brave girl? If you are not happy with us, come and talk to us, we are open to discussion, why ask your friends to give you opinion? You mean your friends can help you solve your problem? Who dare?
to mom: heh. my space. my topics. my feelings. MY TRUE FEELINGS. so why can't i express? and it's not like everything can be told to you stright in the face. oh yar, and you dun seem to listen to what i tell you, maybe, you dun accept what you hear.. so why bother talking or discussing with you? and please... dun use Daddy as a threat. If you think it's going to be of any use tat you tell him, go ahead. I can already predict what he will do; 1. hit me AGAIN, which of cos will create MORE side effects, like; keeping my distance from him more. wait... or maybe tat's wat you want? issit not mummy dearest... 2. THROW me out of the house, and then again, i have heard tis alot of times that the wound somehow doesn't seem to heal and had already been immune to the pain. 3. Creates hell in the family, like; making life miserable. oh wait, what is misery again?
btw, telling daddy will strain our mother-daughter relationship and make matters worst in the family. so please.. do whatever you think it's right, cos i am sick and tired of you doing what you do to me.
oh yar.. i did not critise my parents. and i am still a good girl with my own thoughts and thinking that are different from yours. [i did not learn from anyone.] just that you cannot accept the fact that i think that way. and you can't accept the fact that i am growing up.
eh.. i did not ask for opinion from my frds to help me solve my family problems. and people dun pity me nor do i want them to tell me tat i am a brave girl. for god's sake, EVERYONE has eyes and ears to hear and see for themselves. I did not protrait the picture to them, you paint your own picture and displayed to others. [in case you think i am trying to go against you, let me tell you first, i am not. i am just telling you what i feel and things that have been kept inside of me all these years. whether you accept it or not, it's up to you. tho i know i am going to create more problems but i dun care already cos i am simply SICK AND TIRED.]
Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno got that one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin
I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll
Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long, I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll
Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely
Post a Comment
<< Home