Friday, August 12, 2005

beautiful memories

Feeling: tired & happy
Playing: Fall to Fly by Corrine May
Location: Home

Day in the office was tiring. But lunch was satisfying. *giggles* Had a little surprise from someone from another dept but it's no biggie. But i was glad and happy to have received a mail from him. Things are still left undone. plenty of things left undone.

the good news was, Aaron came to pick me up after work for a moive and dinner..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Country Manna at Great World City.. I realised it is a really nice place to chill. Quiet. just like Habour Front, except GWC has a cinema. Really Cool and BIG cinema.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After dinner we walked around.. and i found this!! damn cute. hilarious. Anyway, I wanna go GWC again to walk walk. Laughs.. saw so many things i wanna buy but had to control myself but ended up buying Corrine May's Fly Away Album from THAT CD SHOP.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we caught the 9.40pm show. Got pretty good sits. We were like the only 2 in the whole entire row. how nice.. the show wasn't as good as i tot it would be tho but.. it was cute and creative.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this... I am gonna miss Aaron. He's flying off to States this Friday. sigh.. one less person to go out with.

The day ended with Aaron sending me home. Sweet.

---

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Creative Zen Neeon. My latest Craze. Laughs... The other one seemed a little lousy and wasn't as good as i tot it would be. besides, i don't think it's worth my money. $239 for 512MB. very expensive...

---

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Me? My regret? Is that I joined the Singapore Polytechnic Electrical & Electronic Engineering Club. It caused me meaningless stress and heartbreak, took up a majority of my time, and by God caused my results to plummet. Then again, I've met many people along this bumpy winding road, one of which is my ex-girlfriend. Things didn't work out but we decided to remain mature and continue being friends. (Although I DID avoid her for a period. =Þ)" i quote from his blog about the topic "regrets".

That is like the sweetest thing he has ever said so far since he changed. I missed that old him. when he wasn't so involved in club. Nic, i really miss that person.. I am waiting for that person to come back. I don't know what i can do for you nor do i know how to talk to you cos i dowan to make things worst.. but i want you to know that I miss that old Nicholas who used to hoax me to sleep every single night, bear with all my nonsense and make me listen to your advices... I simply miss the person in you. Let him come back please. In the meantime, i will just be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home