Thursday, August 18, 2005

i erhh...

Feeling: tired but satisfied and bubbly
Playing: The things we never did by A1
Location: Home

*phew* i just finished editing a report for one of my little friends. *gryns* I intended to finish it at work but i was feeling too hungry by 7pm and hurried off to Rong Guan B.B.W Seafood located at Blk 120, #01-07, Bukit Merah Lane 1 (Alexandra Village) for dinner with YY. Yesh~! I had my craving stuffed. It was fried rice, sting ray and sambal kang kong. wah! Heaven! *burps*

After that, i suggested Ikea. yea yea... my wonderland!! The place where my ideas come out. the creativity place for yours truly. *zips* i can't tell you what i told YY. YY, you cannot tell ppl hor! *giggles* I bought a few stuff.. then left for home at 9-ish? I think so.. couldn't remember but i could remember shouting out before i reached the busstop near the Queensway firestation, "I want 198 to come NOW!" and the moment i turned back, i saw a bus. It was 198! Yesh! YY gave me the you-are-weird look when the bus really came. wahahaha... well, at least we didn't have to wait for 20 min of a stupid bus right?!

---

Oh yer, i had my very own packed crystal jade xiao long bao noodles and the shanghai xiao long bao for dinner last night. I was feeling really tired yesterday, a little feverish actually. So i called mummy to pick me up for dinner but she was already having it with Daddy at Crystal Jade's. So.. i ordered dinner larh. hehehe...

It was Tuesday, Charismatic night but.. i decided to stay home to rest. Slept at 11pm. and woke up only at 11am this morning for Tutorial. Wahahaha... and now, i am getting worried for my project. damnit! i need to do it soon and find the program. ULead, anyone has?

kae.. it's 1.32am. Time for me to sleep. it's work tmr. argh. i can't wait for the weekend!!! Payday is getting nearer.. I don't understand why is August passing by so slowly. FASTER i say. FASTER i wish! FASTER pleaseee....

Goodnights dears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home