the vegas trip
Feeling: krismas-yPlaying: children in the house screaming
Location: LA, Fullerton, OC
Firstly...
and...

Yeh Yeh!! So old already.... tsk tsk... (I love you Kris!)

On the freeway... entering the folds of mountain-desert.

Stopped at In-N-Out for lunch. The menu in there is very simple. Only 3 types of burger, Hambuger, Cheeseburger or Double Cheeseburger. Fries, Soda or milkshake. That's all. And I tell you!!!!! The burger is better than any burger I had in Singapore. Haiyoo... *drool* please... drool now. (sorry, I forgot to take a photo of the burger. Hehe..)

The desert. So cold I tell you... The sight is beautiful. Pretty tho there're only brown brown mountains. LOL...
Anyway, the trip from LA to Vegas is about four hours drive.. Like Singapore to KL including traffic jams is like 6 hours for us to reach there... And guess what? I slept in the car most of the time. So... I didn't get to sight see much.. It's just desert anyway..

Fakey Effel Tower. Hehehe.. I went to one of the restaurant to eat. It's a Marche style. Gawd.. I can puke from eating. so much food.

On the left, it's MONTE CARLO (the hotel you hear on TV programs where people go gamble?) and the right is part of the Hotel called Paris I think.

Left is Aladdin and right is MGM Grand. More hotels and casinos.

Part of Vegas.

Monte Carlo in the morning.

Some cool cafe.

Monte Carlow again on a car trip to shopping at the outlets...

Check out the roller coaster! woOoooO... it's called New York New York Hotel I think.

Luxor Hotel. Cool eh..

There! The place where I spent like almost 300usd? There's another place I went but I forgot to take a pic of it.. Goshh... The credit card bill I have to pay mummy when I get back to Singapore... arghh...

Part of the Las Vegas Outlets.

Just the sun, road, sky, clouds... haiya.. artist pic can?

Weird shop name. LOL! Terrible's?

Back to LA loh! nice hor?

Sun setting!!
---

stole from my darling, Kris's Christmas wishlist. You know, Kris is forever so sweet. I am so going to marry him! Nods Nods..
Okay... It's 11pm on 24 Dec 2005, Saturday. And I am going for midnight mass now. Bye!!!!!!! Merry Merry Christmas!!
ps: due to lack of time, if i made spelling/grammar mistakes, pardon me. I will edit when i am free. *muacks* You are such understanding people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home