i think i said too much
Feeling: fullPlaying: power 98
Location: tsp
I think i said too much. I must have gotten high on my lunch or something. Maybe the haze affected me.
I couldn't stop kvetching about how life is now at work.
God, save my soul please. I am such a bad girl. I shouldn't complain. I should put those negativity to good use and translate them into beautiful words and all things nice.
work is getting tough.
Oh. I have something nice to share though. just some pretty pictures that i found while surfing for my campaign pictures.

I thought that this is really cool. the shot is. the picture too. i must be thinking too much of shopping.

i like this pure clean clear shot. so peaceful. i am in love with the

isn't he adorable?
alright. back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home