Tuesday, December 27, 2005

boxing day

Feeling: like the day passed by really slowly....
Playing: nothing
Location: LA, Fullerton, OC

*edited*

Today is such a LONG day. Gawd! I woke up really early today (8.30am is early when you are on a holiday!) and prepared to go to church to celebrate my god-grandparents' 50th Anniversary (that's the reason why I am here this year I supposed). And guessed what?! I was assigned to play music. As usual. I am always the pianist (read: I am proud of it!).

Let me start with the Christmas Day's Dinner at Margie yi-yi's place.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The house (Priscilla yi-yi's place aka God-grandparents' place) that I am staying at now. noticed the number of cars that are parked in the drive way. LOL! erh.. Plus two more in the garage. :p (Why are cars so cheap here? and it's free parking most of the time!! WHY?! Tell me WHY!!!?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The presents? LOL! Btw, the fireplace is real at Margie yi-yi's place, if anyone wants to know.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
During dinner... Mummy and I. Sweet ain't I?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ADULTS' gift exchange or some game. LOL! Gosh... check out what was the hottest item! With Vera-Yi-Yi explaining the rules of the "game"...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
First Uncle Mike (Priscilla's husband) got it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then Aidan (God-cousin-uncle) stole it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally... It's in my MUMMY'S hands!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What is it?! It's an ACORN! HAND CRAFTED! by Uncle Scott (Margie's husband).

The gift exchange allows them to steal or something. Shall not reveal the game cos it's a family thingie I supposed. oh well.. I GOT IT!!! wahahha!! It's coming back to Singapore with me!!! Yesh!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is such a cute little dog..... arh..... DUNCAN!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rebecca. The pretty girl I was talking about?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty not!? I am displaying my camera's functions and ablilty! SAY IT'S PRETTY! IF NOT! I WILL.... oh well, just not put up such pictures anymore!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And these are my presents! yey!!!! One missing (but lazy to take photo again.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mummy's presents!

---

And God-grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary.. I didn't have much photos with me cos I was the PIANIST. remember?! No?! I got proof! I SHOW YOU!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And I realised, it was the first time I am playing on a grand piano. *dances*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The grandchildren. Let me try to recall their names....
first row (L-R): Ann Marie Chan, Andrew Ng, Jeremy Chan, Zachary Chan, Anthony Cukar, Johnathan Chan and Marianne Ng.
second row: Cameron Daniel, Christopher Cukar, Grandpa, Grandma, Michael Ng and John Ng on the far right.
third row: Marcus Ng, Matthew Ng (twins, so don't know who is who), Jessica Daniel, Charlotte Ng and Luke Ng.

One missing who is Rebecca Daniel (the pretty girl in the above picture). She had a basketball game in some other state or something like that, so she couldn't make it.

Another thing, count the number of "Ng-s". LOL!! Amazingly eight of them. *winks*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Children of Mr and Mrs Patrick Chan (L-R): Derrick Chan, Stephanie Ng-Chan, Margie Daniel-Chan, Vera Chan, Daddy, Mummy, Joy Chan (God-ma), Priscilla Cukar-Chan, Gerard Chan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jessica and I. Sweet little pretty ladies. She's my God-cousin (the same age as me) and she's almost done with her Masters! HaiYo.. and me? Only a Diploma holder and with an Accountings job. Bah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally! I got a photo with the stars of the day!!! Yeah!!

THE END OF THE DAY. (I have lots of photos but I am really really really really really lazy and tired!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some test thingie I did. Let me find the URL.. Give me a min!

FOUND! It's the colour test!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home