A picture speaks a thousand words
Feeling: mad, angryPlaying: nothing
Location: LA, Fullerton, OC
As Kris told me last night, "A picture speaks a thousand words". So I am not going to say much and show you pictures to describe how angry I am with something that had happened 10 minutes ago.
(I just have to let this out... Before I go insane in America and they lock me up in a mental institute! argh! Horrifying!)

I am usually very nice. Right?!

See!! I told you I had a picture to show you how angry I am.. (I wanted to do more words but it's late. I need to sleep for my San Francisco trip tomorrow. Argh! I AM ON A HOLIDAY! Why does it feel like I can hardly breathe with so many things happening? haiyarh!)
And last night, I could hardly sleep. Spent almost one hour plus tossing and turning in bed and I was pushed so hard by mom this morning to wake up at 8.30am. Just hate it when people use violence on me. ARGH! HATE IT!
arh! Goodnight! Too angry to say anything. Damn pissed off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home