Am I the only one?
Feeling: sneezyPlaying: power 98
My mother nagged at me today because I've been constantly late for work.
She said, "If only you set your alarm at 7am, then you'll be able to wake up at 7.15am. Now, you set your alarm at 7.30am, everyday you'll snooze until 7.40am then wake up. Please... next week, set at 7am."
But what my mother doesn't know is that, I already set my alarm to 7am. Does that mean I've to set my alarm at 6.30am next week to wake up at 7am? *stares blankly*
Am I the only one who is lazing?
I have to justify my lazing! My bed is just so comfortable. The soft comforter in your face, the fluffy pillow that my head rest on, the not-so-soft-yet-hard-seahorse bed that holds me at night... Gawd! The first few moments when I wake up, that, feels like heaven. It is no wonder why I won't want to get out of it.
See... my perfect reason!
But... that doesn't account to me not having to wake up earlier next week. damnit. I'm sure waking up 30 minutes earlier won't kill me, since my company changed it's working hours. We use to end at 5.50pm and have 50 minutes lunch, now, we end at 5.30pm and have 1 hours lunch. yippie!
Still... I've classes after work. damnit again. Just one more year. *breathes in*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home