San Francisco Trip & New Year
Feeling: Sore Throat-y & tired & pms-yPlaying: 95.9FM The Fish
Location: LA, Fullerton, OC
Before I left for SF.

I went to DISNEYLAND'S CARPARK ENTERANCE! LOL! It was too crowded by 11am. Erh.. yeh. So they refused entry to us. Oh well.......
And now.. My San Francisco Trip which wasn't quite pleasant.
Woke up at 5.30am to prepare for my trip and left the house at 6.15am on 28th December 2005.
Proceeded to a place called Hong Kong Market at Roland Heights or sth like that.. Waited out in the ridiculously freezing cold for at least 45 minutes before someone came to our rescue! TMD! Just pissed off with the so called BIGGEST travel agency in LA or sth like that, from somewhere of which I heard. whatever...
Don't want to say already.. boils my blood only. I never felt my days so wasted before until I went for this stupid tour. argh! cheat mama's money only. GIVE ME BACK!

Travel......... It's so early in the morning you see, that's why the sun is so high up.

First stop. Solvang Village/Town. With population of only 5300 human beings. The town is really small..

Then went to this place called Hearst Castle, the only castle in the whole of USA. *rolls eyes* You cannot imagine how freaking rich this person was. *fainted* Let the following pictures prove to you...

You see... He didn't live on the ground level like the rest of us do, this person had to built his castle around 450m? above sea level. Thus, the clouds on the way up.........

One of his three guest houses.. Sigh... You cannot imagine what is it like to be a guest there...

Swimming pool built with jades, marbles and don't what else the rich people likes to use...

See! SO BIG larh... swim until you drown arh!

after walking around, we finally reached his MAIN house...

One of his many rooms, the dining room.

The second of his three swimming pools. An indoor pool built with gold tiles... argh! SO MUCH MONEY TO THROW!!! Give me larh!
That's the end of the first day...

Yosemite Park. Mountain? Cold? ZERO deg? But wait... saw the waterfall? LOL!

There... Yosemite!

saw snow in the far away mountain? It was snowing... I practically froze there. Cannot take it...

Nearer view of the waterfall... There was a rainbow but not from this view.... Sigh.. couldn't catch it on my camera. bah..

Smile for you..... I know you peeps miss me!

River........ flowing from I don't know where....
Then travel to San Francisco....

Oakland bridge? I think so...

Then headed to Pier 39.. Ah huh! Hard Rock Cafe!

Then to the Palace of Fine Arts (the Tour guide pronounced it as PARIS! arh! He was degrading my English standards!!)

Part of the whole PALACE... LOL!

By 6.30pm... It was so dark.. And this is Golden Gate Bridge.. The ever so famous bridge that Leo in Charmed would stand.. LOL!
That's the end of the second day..

On the third day, at 7am we were at Chinatown! Wah lau.. Nothing opened that early can?!
sigh.. the most MCP-est Idiotic grumpy old man! eek!
Oh well, the end of the whole trip cos the travelling back from San Francisco took us from 10am to 6pm.... sigh... so long!
And last night...

Uncle Derrick's birthday.. This are the kids..

The adults.. I am in cos I didn't join the kids. LOL!

John and Zac... Zac is ADORABLE! Really really cute!!! hahaha.... I want!
kae, I am tired. Tho it's only 4.45pm on 1st January 2006, I have nothing to do.. Bah. I am going back to sleep. Nights!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home