Tuesday, January 03, 2006

on the 2nd day of new year, my true love.....

Feeling: I am just kidding.......
Playing: voices of God-grandma, Mom and Godma
Location: LA, Fullerton, OC

On the second day of new year, my true love gave to me................

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vera yi-yi's Rite of Acceptance. I played badly due to the lack of practice for them, and they were always so kind by saying that I did a good job. THANK YOU anyway everyone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
THE BIG FAMILY. If you can see, you can see, if you can't, then too bad larh! LOL!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My GOD-COUSINS! whom I so gonna miss when I go back to Singapore. They are ENTERTAINING and ADORABLE and LOVABLE and NICE. Can I eat them now? Oh! And my favourite cousin is in the picture..... Find him....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And on my way back.... I saw a rainbow. Means I will find my pot of gold soon!! yeah.............. I am crazy...

---

I was reading through my previous entries, my gawd! I was pms-ing! *giggles* thus, the mushy and depressing entries. don't worry. I am TRULY enjoying myself now. only five days more, and i haven't been to DISNEY! ARGH.... STOP RAINING ALREADY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home